• Child and Family Program Supervisor
• EarlyON Program Coordinators
• Community Workers
• Bachelor’s degree in Childhood Education or equivalent combination of experience, education and training.
• Member of the College of Early Childhood Educators an asset
• At least 3 years’ supervisory and coaching skills and expertise.
• Three years’ experience related to planning, administration and delivery of community based services.
• Previous experience in program planning, design and evaluation.
• Ability to develop program budgets and oversee fiscal records and develop fiscal controls.
• Experience working directly with pregnant teens and adolescent parents in low-income situations.
• Knowledge of local school system, services for children and families and experience in referral.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with professionals and clients.
• Knowledge in child development, supporting families and the parent-child relationship will be an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good presentation and group facilitation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated organization and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task and flexibility in accepting work assignments.
• Current Standard First Aid/CPR certificate.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the Massey Centre’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make your needs known in advance.
The Centre encourages applications from persons who represent the diverse populations we serve.
1102 Broadview Avenue
Toronto, ON M4K 2S5
Email: email@example.com (please quote “Manager, Community Programs” in the subject line)
"Massey Centre not only gave me the ability to care for my child, but the motivation to get what I wanted for my life - to have my daughter with me and to live independently."