The HomeNest program offers services for children aged 0-6 years and their parents under the age of 25, in their homes and community.
- HomeNest follows the high-fidelity WrapAround model to guide a family on a journey of breaking down life goals into smaller steps to create achievable action plans to ensure success.
- The WrapAround process works to build a team made up of supports within the family’s community. The process then empowers this team to come together to achieve the family’s goals in various life areas.
- With a focus on the needs of the children, the family’s hopes, dreams, strengths, and culture are identified.
- The team works towards creating a safe and secure environment for the children to grow and develop in, as well as building skills within our participants so they can continue meeting their ever-evolving needs after engaging in our program.
- The family is always in control of the process by directing their own needs, priorities, and action plans.
- WrapAround is voluntary and can take approximately 12-18 months to complete.
To enhance the WrapAround model, HomeNest families can access:
- Developmental screenings to understand the areas of strength and development for children from 1 month to 5 years old.
- Attachment-based Interventions for parents and infants to build a secure relationship.
To complete a self or agency referral https://forms.office.com/r/vuQnCPYf16;
If you would like more information, you can call or text; (647) 302-9873