Secondary School Treatment Program
At the Massey Centre, we have our own high school for young mothers who wish to continue their education.
- is operated in partnership with the Toronto District School Board
- offers a broad range of Grade 9 to Grade 12 courses
- is designed to meet the educational, social and emotional needs of individual students
- provides a positive, welcoming and supportive atmosphere
- has two locations – 1102 Broadview Ave, and 40 Humewood Drive
For more information or to register, please call the Intake Social Worker at 416-425-6348 x 230.
"Massey Centre not only gave me the ability to care for my child, but the motivation to get what I wanted for my life - to have my daughter with me and to live independently."